It was taken on 13.05.2007 around 13:30, during a walk around Eyüp Camii. It is situated in the district of Eyüp on the European side of Istanbul, near the Golden Horn, outside the Walls of Constantinople. Built in 1458, it was the first mosque constructed by the Ottoman Turks following their conquest of Constantinople in 1453.
Photographer: Ersavaş Güdül (Turkey) Registered
Born in Istanbul 1977, studied and lived in Turkey and partly in Germany, likes taking pictures as a hobby however not doing this very frequently. Now working in telecommunications Industry, uses several cameras, Pentax K100, Nikon D80, Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3.