With Light & Composition
Welcome to Light & Composition.Here’s your step-by-step guide for getting started with our subscriptions, awards, publications, and university courses.
Guide to get started your higher education that includes admission, academic advising, courses, lessons, submitting quizzes, assignments, getting grades, and certificates.
Let’s get started with our publications, books, articles, subscriptions, as well as how you can order and download them.
Explore the details guide to get started with award, submission renewal, submitting photographs to jury, and your selected photographs submission.
Books, Articles, Store, and
1. Which photography book is best for me?
2. Should I order a photographic bundle or a separate
3. I am new to photography. Can I benefit from these books?
4. How can I download Light & Composition books, articles, or guides purchases that I have just made?
5. I did not receive email for my purchases, can you send me that once again?
Photographs Submission, and
1. What is the meaning of “completely unaltered”?
2. Can you please explain how I can submit a photograph without any processing or alternation, as I believe, all RAW photographs require some level of processing; even taking a RAW image and making it a JPEG breaks your award rules.
3. All my photographs are opened in Adobe Lightroom or Photoshop at some point, which doesn’t mean they are altered, just part of my standard workflow. How then can I submit photographs so the EXIF does not display as opened in post-processing software?
At Light & Composition, we portray the real images of our civilization, connecting individuals and information.We believe you will definitely get benefited by joining our university, using our publications, contributing, and exploring with us.
About Us | Collaborative Learning | Let’s Contribute