Roberto Di Patrizi
Roberto Di Patrizi started photography in October 2010, when his wife gave him a camera in his birthday. But he always shyly loves it. Even though he was born as a musician, he did guitar bar, as well as the street artist. He played a lot, without a goal, until when, at 35, he started working, first as a broadcast technician and later as a sound engineer, in a television station, where he also dealt with graphics and another great love blossomed: the CGI. This work experience lasted 13 years. Then he enrolled in a master’s degree for 3D Artist, which provided him rudiments of photography, even with practical sessions. After the master he wanted to deepen following a professional photography course. He believes, everyone has his monsters to fight with and he needs to learn something new every day, to go to sleep peaceful. He thinks taking photos is a way to turn time around and secretly caress eternity.
Best Achievements & Exhibitions
– BalticTRIO Photo Open 2018: Absolute Winner
– Prix de la Photographie de Paris 2019: Gold Prize Winner of Book/People category (Non- Professionals)
– GuruShot.com: Status of “Guru” (Guru’s Top Pick Winner on “walking people” challenge)
– July 18/september 15, 2019: Exhibit at the Porec Museum (Croatia) with my portfolio selected from URBAN 2019 Photo Awards. My project was chosen by Museum’s director and URBAN Juror Elena Uljančić.
– MonoVision Photography Awards 2019: Honorable Mention in Street Photography Series
Photo of the Day
Sony a7R II, Sony 55mm f/1.8
Lenses and Gears