Conrado Krainer directed the short films Black Pele White Mask and Cedar of Lebanon, awarded in Festivals and Film Shows in Brazil. Besides having experience as Director of Advertising Films for agencies such as Epigram Brand Union, Xyz Live and Sanofi, Conrado directed Institutional Films and documentaries. Among his works as Director are XYZ Live, Libercon Engenharia, Barcroft Media and Institutional pieces for Sebrae / SP – Brazil. He was the Production Coordinator for the Sebrae / SP account in Brazil, responsible for the production of more of 1000 institutional videos for the company, he also conducted the production of videoclips and an international reality show for Fox Channel called Rio Bar Brazil. Conrado is a also a photographer with works on Instagram, been to many different cities such as London, Brugges, Gent, York in Europe and Belem, Rio de Janeiro, Minas Gerais, Sao Paulo, Amazonas in Brazil. He has been developing more his skills as a photographer by practicing and publishing more on social networks such as flicker and instagram getting feedback from peers and professionals from the field.
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Best Achievements & Exhibitions
1. Short Film Black Skin White Mask 18min.- Screenplay, Direction and Production (2006)
• Best Film Jury Popular Shows World – PE
• Best ACAHS Film Festival – SP
• Film acquired by SESC São Paulo, TV Brasil and UFRJ.
2. Short Film Cedar of Lebanon 11min.- Screenplay, Direction and Production (2008)
• Best Short Film Festival AIC Cinema – SP
• Selected at the Brazilian Academy of Cinema – RJ
• Film acquired by SESC-TV’s cultural heritage; SESC-SP and BNB (Banco do Nordeste do Brasil).
Photo of the Day
Pentax ME Super 35mm Analog Camera, Canon 70D, Iphone 8 Plus
Lenses and Gears
Canon 70D, 50mm lense, 18-135mm lense, 70-200mm lense, 18-24 lense