Dubečno, first mentioned in 1372. Local name from the name of the village from large oak forests. The village belonged to the Hussite wars in Opatovice. Emperor Sigismund in 1436 registered Dubečno monastery Opatovický Havel from Dřevěnice.
This temple has 4 entrances, one in each side, which represent the opening of the Sijs to every religion. The temple is open to anyone, without discrimination of religion, nationality, sex, color or ace.
Several protected trees grow around the city, with an estimated age of more than one hundred years. In the southern direction of Městec Králové, the Žehuňská Game Reserve is one of the oldest fields in the Czech Republic.