Thanks for asking. Those who participated in our most prestigious photography award, for their creativity and hard work in the completion to win the Photo of the Month, we often reward them with a generous grant. Congratulation for winning a 40% grant equivalent to $5000. This grant will give you 40% discount in all our university courses, diplomas, majors, masters, Ph.D program, as well as our advertising services from our creative house and university press publications. Suppose you want to join the 3 years single Major of B.F.A in Photojournalism, which cost $1600 in total, then you can use this 40% grant and only pay the remaining 60%, which is only $960 for whole 3 years.
In simple terms, you can enrol to a complete diploma as low as just spending $100 to get a doctorate program and all our services and publications up to $5000 in discount.
There details of how to use a grant code is mentioned in our FAQs. Please visit.